Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has created a Regional Prosperity Initiative to encourage local private, public and non-profit partners to create vibrant regional economies.
As part of the statewide Regional Prosperity Initiative, the NWMCOG will work with the ten-county region to develop resources and tools for local decision makers as they also work to create more opportunities for investment in their communities.
Munetrix Financial Dashboard for local governments in Northwest Lower Michigan is provided by Northwest Michigan Council of Governments.
Richard Norton, PhD JD gave a presenation in Leelanau County. Watch the video.
- Interactive Website Puts Thousands of Miles of Northern Michigan Trails at Your Fingertips
- Poverty Simulation Workshop in Traverse City - Sept. 19
- Personal Property Tax Ballot Proposal Presentation July 22 in Traverse City
- Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Updated for 2014
- Story Maps from the U.S. Census Bureau Illustrate County Population Change
- Northwest Michigan Council of Governments Receives National Energy Efficiency Honors