A series of Building Your Business workshops in Traverse City will cover a variety of topics tied to Making the Most of Your Marketing. The first workshop, Build Your Marketing Toolkit, will be September 16 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in the Community Room at the TBA Credit Union located at 630 East Front Street.
Janie McNabb and Annie Shetler were named on the Traverse Business News 40 Under 40 list of those who are making an impact in the region.
- Business Workshop Looks at Making Social Media Work - in Traverse City Sept. 30
- $10M Skilled Trades Training Fund Information Sessions for Employers
- Employer Forum about Connecting Youth & Business in Benzie County Sept. 17
- Pure Michigan Falls into Autumn with Regional Ad Campaign
- Scholarship Available for CNC Training Program in Charlevoix
- Starting a Business Workshop Offered September 18 in Traverse City
- Building Your Business Workshops Focus on Making the Most of Marketing
- Youth Corps Workers Receive Employability Skills Training at Michigan Works!
- Interactive Website Puts Thousands of Miles of Northern Michigan Trails at Your Fingertips
- Culinary Oil Business Growing With Help From Michigan SBDC
- Poverty Simulation Workshop in Traverse City - Sept. 19