Access to a wide variety of helpful information is being provided free of charge by the Northwest Michigan Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Janie McNabb and Annie Shetler were named on the Traverse Business News 40 Under 40 list of those who are making an impact in the region.
Cadillac Culvert is one of twelve companies from around the state of Michigan that has been selected to receive the Michigan Small Business & Technology Development Center’s Best Small Business Award. These companies were chosen from over 13,000 small businesses that received confidential counseling and training from MI-SBTDC in 2012.
- Interactive Website Puts Thousands of Miles of Northern Michigan Trails at Your Fingertips
- Culinary Oil Business Growing With Help From Michigan SBDC
- Poverty Simulation Workshop in Traverse City - Sept. 19
- Starting a Business Workshop Offered July 29 in Traverse City
- MEDC and U.S. Dept. of Commerce Invite Michigan Automotive Companies to Take Part in Chinese Auto Trade Fair
- Talent Tour Helps Students Learn About Culinary Careers
- Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Updated for 2014
- New Advisor Focuses on Work-Based Learning Experiences for Local Youth
- Story Maps from the U.S. Census Bureau Illustrate County Population Change
- Students Explore Career Options at East Jordan Career Expo
- Life Skills Event Helps Lighthouse School Students Prepare for the Future
- Work Experience Program Lets Students Earn While They Learn